What kind of Healthy Soup do you like to eat? You can opt for Chicken Soup, healthy homemade Vegetable Soup or delicious Mushroom Soup. It does not matter so much - each Soup has its benefits and advantages for your health.Healthy Soup is a key component of any Diet, regardless of whether the person is completely healthy or sick, whether the person is young or old, whether the person is physically active or not.
Here are 6 Healthy Soup Recipes, easy to cook, delicious and mouthwatering.
1. HEALTHY CHICKEN SOUPIngredients:1 whole chicken 1-2 carrots 1 onion 1-2 potatoes 1 small celerynoodles to tasteherbs and spices to taste (parsley, black pepper, bay leaf, parsnip, salt)waterDirections:1. Cut out the chicken into parts and put it in a pot. Add water and salt. Cook over low heat.2. Meanwhile, the onion should be cut in half. Briefly bake the onion in a clean hotplate. Add baked onion into the pot, and then add some black pepper.3. When the meat becomes soft add the vegetables and other spices. Parsley leaves should be added at the end of the cooking.4. Finally, cook the noodles in the soup
2. HEALTHY VEGETABLE SOUPIngredients2 potatoes3 carrots1 onion2 parsley roothalf a head of celerypepper and salt to tastenoodlesDirections1. Clean vegetables and chop them into tiny cubes. 2. Place the vegetables in a pot, pour with 1.5 l of water.3. Sprinkle the spices and cook until the vegetables become soft. 4. Add noodles, cook them and serve warm.
2. HEALTHY VEGETABLE SOUP
3. CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUPIngredients3 carrots1/2 cup chopped parsley1 large onion, chopped3 medium-sized potatoes, cubed1 cup mushroomssalt, pepper to taste1 cup heavy cream1 tablespoon oilDirections1. Pour one liter of water in a saucepan, add chopped vegetables and cook over medium-high heat.2. Add oil and spices. Cook for 15 minutes more or until vegetables are tender.3. Remove cooked vegetables from the soup, and stir heavy cream.4. Add vegetables again and let it boil for a few minutes.* Serving recommendation: with homemade croutons.
3. CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP
4. POTATO SOUP RECIPEIngredients3 Potatoes, cubed2 leeks, chopped3 tablespoons butter2 tablespoons sour cream1 teaspoon chopped parsleypinch of cayenne pepper1.5 l waterpepper and salt to tasteDirections1. Hit the butter in heavy-bottomed stockpot over medium heat.Once hot, add the leeks, add cubed potatoes and fry all ingredients for about 5 minutes.2. Then add the red pepper, salt, pepper, and pour the water over it. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften. 3. Mash potatoes with a potato masher (you can use a fork, larger forks work even betteror whisk too) in order to get fresh Creamy Soup.4. Add finely chopped parsley and sour cream.Serve immediately.
5. EASY THICK CABBAGE SOUPIngredients2 pounds cabbage, chopped2 medium carrots, chunked1 medium onion, chopped3 garlic gloves, chopped4 vegetable stockpepper and salt to tasteDirections1. Heat the butter over law-medium heat. Then add garlic and onion. 2. Cook for a couple of minutes until the onion begin to soften. Stir.3. Add chopped cabbage and carrots. Stir all ingredients well. Put a lid and cook for 5-6 minutes.4. Add the stock and cook over the high heat. Once boiling, turn the heat into medium and simmer for about 10 minutes more. Add pepper and salt to taste. Cook until cabbage begin to soften and blend the cabbage well in order to get a thick soup.* Serve with blue cheese immediately.
6. RED LENTIL SOUP RECIPEIngredients1 cup lentils, rinsed3-4 medium carrots1 onion, finely chopped1 celery stalk 1/2 liter of tomato juicesalt, freshly ground red pepper1 tablespoon oil3 medium garlic cloves, minced1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves1 bay leaf and parsley to tasteDirections1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over law-medium heat, for 3-4 minutes.2. Add the carrot, chopped celery, and onion and cook until the vegetables start to soften. Add the garlic and stir periodically.3. Add tomato juice, lentils, seasonings. Put the lid on the pot and cook for 15 minutes. Once simmering, reduce the heat to low and cook about 15 minutes more.* Serve immediately
Enjoy easy and Healthy Soup Recipes. For all gourmets and passionate food lovers, here is a great video about 5-star lentil soup recipe.
| Posted by Dragana Dz | Date: 23.11.2014 |
This chicken soup is beautiful. I make it very often. It is super healthy, especially against the flu!
Copyright ©2012 Dragana Džajević Zlatičanin | All Rights Reserved
Programmed by Aleksandar Josik |
Design by Fedor Rakic |
CSS by G. Wolfgang | Powered by ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL SERVER, JQUERY, JSCRIPT, CSS 2.0, XML